To Schedule A Consultation
- Teaching Technology To Older Adults During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Notary Public Guidelines During COVID-19
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- SBA Debt Relief
- Welcome To The Harris County/Houston Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Self-Assessment Tool
- Feds Weigh In On Special Ed & Medicaid Concerns Over Coronavirus
- Home Caregivers Looking After The Elderly Are Vulnerable To Coronavirus
- What Older Adults and People With Disabilities Need to Know About COVID-19?
- Find Help Give Help
- If You Are at High Risk
- What To Do If You Are Sick?
- Preparing For COVID-19 In Long-Term Care Facilities And Nursing Homes
- Emergency Court Information
- Fort Bend County Health & Human Services
- Galveston County Health District
- Harris County Public Health Department
- Which Hand Sanitizers Are Being Recalled?
We at Hegwood Law Group are continuing to stay current with the CDC and government’s guidelines for COVID-19. All of our workshops and events for the month of March have been cancelled; however, we are in the process of recording our presentations to make them accessible online so our clients may watch them at home. Even though our out-of-office activities are cancelled, we are still working diligently to ensure you and your loved ones have the proper representation during these trying times.
Here are a few things we are doing in our office to aide in preventing the spread of this virus:
- We are keeping our office as sanitized as possible – which includes using only our large conference rooms to practice social distancing.
- While hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and restrooms, we recommend washing your hands as often as possible – this includes before and after visiting our office.
- Phone and video conferences are available. We have flexible options to meet you virtually if you do not feel comfortable coming to our office or are under quarantine.
- We can come to you. In some instances, we are available to make house visits or go to hospitals and nursing homes to put your plan in place and sign your documents.
- We are waiving our consultation fee until April 1, 2020 to help remove any obstacles to get your affairs in order.
We have also asked any of our staff members to remain at home if they feel ill or show any symptoms of COVID-19, and we also ask the same of our clients. Remember, you can still carry this disease while remaining healthy, but you may pass it on to someone who may not be as healthy as you.
The health and well-being of our clients and staff is paramount here at Hegwood Law Group, and we will continue to monitor the situation to keep you updated as best and as often as we can.
Additionally, please let us know if there is anything you may need. We are committed to doing anything we can to help you during these stressful times.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office at (281) 885-8826 or email Adam Hundley at email@example.com.